Providing auto policies specifically designed to help protect your business is one of the core commercial insurance services we provide at Phil Richard Insurance. You need policies that will cover your business fleet, car, van or truck. We’re also equipped to set you up with specific insurance coverage for your participation in any of the popular app-based ride-sharing services. It’s our job to develop a right-sized commercial auto insurance policy to cover you, your business and your drivers. Making sense of the different auto insurance options on the market today is just one more way our team gets your company out on the road safely and affordably.
Commercial Auto Insurance Key Facts
- You’ll need to purchase commercial auto insurance whether you own or lease a single business car or an entire fleet of vehicles.
- Always set firm driving rules to protect your employees and your business vehicles. These may include mandatory seat belt use, zero tolerance for intoxicants and no cell phone use.
- Before hiring employees to drive company vehicles, take the time to check their driving record with the motor vehicle department for past infractions.
- Limit or ban employees from driving company vehicles if they have a past history of accidents or moving violations.
- Recognize or reward your safe employee drivers, especially in businesses where driving is frequent and essential to the operation of the company.
Frequently Asked Questions
Be sure to speak with one of our commercial lines experts at Phil Richard Insurance to make sure you have the right combination of coverage for all of your commercial vehicles. Email: email@example.com or call us at 978-774-4338.